The Power in Your Voice
Do you believe that your voice has power and that it could make a difference?
Your voice is the most important tool that you have. A lot of power lies in your words and communication and the failure to use your voice, to Your Life Speak especially in today’s world is a waste. It’s essential to find ways of expressing ourselves as unique people with our own personal styles and experiences.
There are many ways that you could amplify your voice to enhance your creativity and explore the possibilities that lie before you in the Spoken word.
We may not all be gifted with the decibel to sing but we can talk and literally inspire and influence others with our words. The power to shape your own image lies with you and you have to find and embrace the voice that is completely yours.
Here are 5 easy ideas on how you can use the spoken word today:
- Use your voice on social media. Share a video clip or podcast of you with an empowering message for others.
- Read your poetry or a short story for others to listen to.
- Write about something that you couldn’t talk about easily before and read it out. It’s a therapy that frees you.
- Speak about those things you love or the people who inspire you.
- Share a tip that you would like others to know.
I hope you pick one idea today and use your voice to enrich your life as well as those around you.
Remember that it takes one step at a time to get to the level of those brilliant orators who inspire you endlessly. They also had to bravely come out of their shell by starting small. Maybe, this will help you come out of your shell if you are in one.
How are you using your voice? You can share your links or experience in the comments below.